Friday 20 September 2013

A Wedding Function

        Last Sunday, my family and I attended a wedding function. My uncle got married. It was held at the community hall. My uncle invited our relatives, family's friends and his office colleagues to come to his wedding.
        Before the ceremony started, my relatives decorated the hall with a beautiful decoration like in fairy tales. The neighbours helped o pitch two big tents for the guests. The wedding started at 12.00 noon. The caterer prepared delicious food and refreshing drinks. At 1.00 p.m, the bride and bridegroom arrived at the wedding.
        I watched many interesting part such as 'bersanding' ceremony, kompang performance and silat. My uncle organised a lucky draw and my mother got a gift. We watched a live musical band too. The event of 'tepung tawar' was carried out by the special guests.
        We were very happy because it was a grand wedding. I was very happy when I looked at my uncle and my new aunt. My uncle looked handsome and my aunt looked pretty. I distributed the 'bunga telur'. We were very happy to meet many people too.
        The wedding ended at 5.00 p.m and the guests departed. I got many new experiences. We were greatly happy during the wedding. We felt tired but happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment